- Used in a very wide range of devices
- Cordless drills and tools
- Cordless Home Phones
- Rechargeable AA & AAA batteries
- Testing Equipment and 2way radios.
- Always attempt to drain the battery to below 25% before recharging These batteries will build a memory if charged too frequently.
- Use a regulated charger and removed them when fully charged, these batteries will over heat if charged excessively.
- Never store these batteries for long periods with a low charge. Recharge after use if possible.